2022 Event Details
Dates: July 14-17, 2022
- Trail Rides Friday and Saturday, July 15 and 16, 2022
- Social events at Gilbert Hockey Arena Friday evening, July 15
- Banquet with door prizes, silent auction, awards and catered dinner Saturday evening, July 16
- Cost for 2022 is $50 per adult 16+, $25 per kid ages 5-16, kids under 5 are free
What is included in registration?
- Organized group trail rides at the Iron Range OHV Park and Mesabi Mountain Trail
- Catered dinner and banquet Saturday night
- Entry for a chance to win fabulous door prizes
- Social event Friday evening
- Tons of fun and great memories while you raise money to fight Multiple Sclerosis!
- Lodging is not included or available through registration, but there are tons of options with several campgrounds, hotels and motels nearby.
- We recommend coming up Thursday to be ready for trail rides Friday morning, and staying until Sunday so you can relax after the banquet Saturday night.
- Merchandise is available online for delivery prior to the event through our online store in partnership with Waconia Apparel.
Thank you for your interested in Crawl 4 the Cure. Watch for updates on the 2023 event in the coming months.