Crawl 4 the Cure is a DIY fundraising event where all proceeds go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Upper Midwest Chapter. The event is run by 4×4 clubs and individuals with a goal of raising as much money as possible to win the fight against MS.
The 2021 event is different from past years. Expenses will be greatly reduced since we are not hosting the camping, feeding people or doing a giant in-person banquet, but we are going to Gilbert to host trail rides and off-road activities, and hosting an online banquet. There are still opportunities to get involved:
- Participant give-aways (door prizes gift certs, raffle items)
- Event merchandise (logo wear to sell, event t-shirts, stickers)
- Snacks and refreshments for trail rides Friday and Saturday
- Trail ride and off-roading activity sponsorships
- Event insurance
We are encouraging local businesses in the Gilbert area to get involved. If you have ideas and want us to help you promote please reach out!
- Camping or lodging discounts or packages for Crawl participants
- Specials for breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails, trail lunches
- Social hours for post-trail rides or online banquet viewing
- Fundraising events around town to encourage participants to visit your establishment
- Street dance or community event
Please contact me to discuss how you can get involved and help us fight Multiple Sclerosis!
Crawl 4 the Cure